Hello! We’d like to make sure that your contact submission/feedback is directed to the appropriate team at Mashable. Please read through the following carefully before submitting below:
1. We can only address issues related to Mashable and www.zoeoez.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we write about.
2. If you would like to submit news, please see the “Submit News to Mashable Form” page that has more details. If you’d like to just submit a quick tip (whether anonymous or not), please use our “Submit a Tip to Mashable” form.
3. For more information on advertising, please see our Mashable Advertising Information Page first.
4. If you would like to use the Mashable Logo or any content on your site, please contact us via Customer Support so that we may look into your request. Please be as detailed as possible.
5. To contact the Mashable Shop, please click here.
Or if you can’t see the form above or prefer not to use it, please follow the guidelines below to reach the Mashable team:
Please direct mail to the following addresses:
News Submissions (news@…)
- Have a tip, update, or press release? (This is the only Mashable address that reaches our editorial team.)
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities (advertising@…)
- See here for more information
Customer Support, Feedback, and Suggestions (support@…)
- Do you see something that we can improve? Have you experienced a technical issue that we need to be aware of?
Events and Calendar (events@…)
- Be a part of Mashable’s events. Just ask — we might be looking for corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Business Inquiries and Partnerships (bizdev@…)
- Mashable is always looking for new ideas and partnerships.
Reprints or Permission to use Mashable articles (licensing@…)
-If you would like to reprint a Mashable article or use it as promotion on your own site contact us here.
Other Inquiries (contact@…)
- If something didn’t quite fit into the above, contact us here. Please do not send press releases or news requests to this address (Note: We can only address issues related to www.zoeoez.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we blog about).